Penton is known for his attention to detail, honesty
and innovation with mechanical systems as his specialty. He is
constantly pushing the envelope to maximize energy efficiency and
find innovative equipment and plumbing solutions for a project. Fluid
Dynamics is involved in some of the highest profile pool construction
projects within the Los Angeles area to exclusive clientele.
Penton completed the educational requirements to achieve the Genesis’ Society of Watershape Designers (SWD) and is a recent addition to Genesis’ SWD Master.
Society of Watershape Designers Education
Pool & Watershape Construction School "2008"
Design Schools "2006/2007"
• Element of Design
• Site Analysis Skills for Pool Designers & Builders
Design Schools "2009"
• Advanced Fluid Engineering
• The History of Water in Architecture
Design Schools "2010"
• Color Theory and Design Application
Design Schools "2011"
• Measured Perspective
• Renovation & Remodeling – (Part A & B)
Advanced Watershape Construction "2013"
Design Schools "2019"
• 20th Century Architectural Styles